Solutions for Unlicensed Product
To check for the Unlicensed Product issues we need to follow the below steps.
Method 1: Verify that you’re assigned a license in the Microsoft Office 365 portal.
Sign in to the Office 365 portal, click Settings, and then click Office 365 settings.
- Locate the Assigned licenses area.
- If you see The latest desktop version of Office, you have an Office subscription assigned correctly.
- If you don’t see The latest desktop version of Office, contact your admin or go to the following Microsoft websites:
- For Small Business admin: Assign or remove licenses
- For Enterprise or Midsize admin: Assign or remove licenses, or view a list of unlicensed users
Method 2: Uninstall the Office product key by using the “OSPP.VBS /unkey” command.
still, need assistance(remote or live) to resolve the issue initiate the chat.