How to combine Outlook Inbox of multiple accounts
Combine Outlook Inbox
Note: This procedure assumes POP3 accounts.
If you are creating new accounts using the auto-detect feature, you can combine the inbox, once you are done with creating them. If you have already created the accounts, you can still combine them in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010.
To do so:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and click on the File menu.
2. In the File menu, click on Account Settings and in the drop down menu that appears, select Settings again.
3. You will be presented with the Account Settings window that lists all of your existing email accounts. Make sure you are on the Email tab
4. Click on the email account whose inbox you wish to combine. MS Outlook will present you with Change Folder option towards the bottom of the Account Settings window (See Fig below).
5. In the Change Folder dialog box, select Outlook and then Inbox. If you wish the mail to be delivered to a custom folder, click New Folder to create a new folder. In case you wish to use a new PST file for email, you can select New Outlook File. But since your contacts, calendar etc are already stored in outlook.pst, it is better to select Outlook -> Inbox as it will save time on backing up files (See the last figure below).
6. Once you have selected the folder you wish, click OK.
7. Repeat steps 4 to 7 for each email account inbox you want to combine.
8. Close the Account Settings window
Following the above procedure, you can close the additional files that were created by MS multiple accounts for different email accounts that you have now combined – as the new mail will be delivered to the folder you selected in step 5.
This explains how you can combine multiple accounts inbox in version 2007 and version 2010.