Introduction of Error Code 0x800706d9
How To Fix Error Code 0x800706d9
1.TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS TO Error Code 0x800706d9
If you already have third-party antivirus installed on your system and are bugged by this error. Then, my friend, you need to turn it off temporarily to see if that helps.
Each antivirus has its own way to turn it off. In case if you want to get completely rid of your antivirus then use Control Panel and uninstall it straight away. Otherwise, Just turn it off for the time being.
2.TURN ON/RE-ENABLE WINDOWS FIREWALL TO GET RID OF Error Code 0x800706d9.
Antiviruses normally turn windows firewall off. So in this method, you need to Turn it On again. If it is already on then please Re-enable it by Following Below Steps.
- Go to Control panel > Administrative tools > Services OR Search for “Services” and click on the shown Result.
- Services Window will open up. You will see the list of Services on the Right side. Scroll down and find “Windows Firewall.“
- Right Click on Windows Firewall and Click on Properties. A new window will pop up.
- Select Startup type as “Automatic” Click Ok then Apply.
- If it’s already Automatic and running, then just Click on Stop and Click Start Again.
Need help on Error Code 0x800706d9 Initiate chat with our technical expert